- VHF/VHF, UHF,/UHF Simultaneous Receive
- Optional VS-3 Bluetooth Headset
- Easy-to-See Large White Backlit LCD
- Easy Controller Mounting with the Optional MBF-1
- 50 watts of output on VHF and UHF
- Built-in 50 CTCSS and 104 DTCS tones with Split Tone Function
- Controller Attachment to the Main Unit with Optional MBA-4
- Wideband Receiver
Practical Dual Bander with Optional Bluetooth® Headset
VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF Simultaneous Receive
The IC-2730A provides VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF simultaneous receive capability as well as VHF/UHF receive. Main dials, volume, squelch knobs and primal buttons are symmetrically laid out for each band.
Optional VS-3 Bluetooth® Headset
The optional VS-3 Bluetooth® headset can wirelessly control the IC-2730A with three programmable keys and a PTT button. It also provides VOX operation for hands-free communication.
* Optional UT-133/A Bluetooth® unit must be installed in the IC-2730A.
Optional VS-3 Bluetooth® headset
Easy-to-See Large White Backlit LCD
The display size of the IC-2730A is 1.5 times larger than its predecessor, the IC-2720H. Frequency display and channel names are larger, and the white backlit provides higher contrast.
Easy Controller Mounting with the Optional MBF-1
The combination of the optional MBF-1 suction cup mounting base and MBA-5 controller bracket provides easy tilt and swivel adjustments. The large suction cup can be mounted on flat surfaces and can be removed easily.
Photo includes optional MBF-1 and MBA-5
50 watts of output on VHF and UHF
The IC-2730A employs a durable PA module and delivers 50 watts of high power operation on both VHF and UHF bands.
Built-in 50 CTCSS and 104 DTCS tones with Split Tone Function
The CTCSS and DTCS tones are built-in for quiet stand-by and repeater access. The split tone function allows you to set CTCSS/DTCS tones separately for repeater uplink and downlink on a per channel basis.
Controller Attachment to the Main Unit with Optional MBA-4
With the optional MBA-4 combination bracket, the controller can be attached to the main unit. The microphone jacks are mounted on both the controller and main unit.
The IC-2730A covers 118–174 and 375–550MHz. You will be able to listen to aviation, marine, weather channels and other utility communications.
Optional Active Noise Canceling Microphone
The optional active noise canceling microphone HM-209 can automatically reduce noise in extremely noisy environments and assist in transmitting clear and accurate audio.
- HM-207 remote control microphone
- CS-2730 Free download PC programming software
- Versatile scanning capability
- Squelch delay and squelch attenuator
- Sub band auto mute function
- Sub band busy beep function
- Auto repeater functions*
(* Depending on the transceiver version)
- Auto power off
- 16 DTMF auto dial memories
- Weather channel receive with weather alert*
(* USA version only)
- CI-V remote control capability (through the OPC-478UC)