Next Generation Icom Air Band Radio with Built-in GPS and Bluetooth®
- 6 Watts High RF Output Power
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- 2.3 inch Large High Visibility LCD
- "Flip-Flop" Channel Recall
- Intelligent Battery with Detailed Battery Status
- BP-288 battery pack
- BP-289 battery case
- BC-224 rapid charger
- BC-123SE/SV AC adapter for BC-224
- OPC-2379 headset adapter
- FA-B02AR antenna
- MB-133 belt clip
- Hand strap
**PLEASE NOTE: THE IC-A25CE IS ONLY APPROVED FOR AIR USE IN NZ IN SMALL LIGHT AIRCRAFT, MICRO LIGHTS & HELICOPTERS. ADDITIONALLY, THE IC-A25CE IS APPROVED FOR GROUND USE**
6 Watts High RF Output Power
For expanded communication coverage, output power has been increased to approximately 6 W typical (PEP)/ 1.8 W typical (carrier) compared to the IC-A24E (5/1.5 W PEP/carrier).
* Photo is of the IC-A25NE.
Often used functions are assigned to the keypad and you can directly access a desired function. The enlarged flat sheet keypad offers smooth and swift operation.
2.3 inch Large High Visibility LCD
|Night mode screen||Menu screen|
The 2.3 inch large, high contrast and high visible LCD displays user-friendly, graphic screens and ensures good readability under direct sunlight. The operating frequency in large characters can be recognized at a glance. In addition, the night mode option enables easy viewing in low light conditions.
"Flip-Flop" Channel Recall
|Recall channel screen|
The IC-A25NE/CE stores the last 10 channels used. You can easily recall those channels by using the directional keys, the channel knoband the 10 keypad. This is convenient for switching between several channels, such as NAV and COM channels. In addition, you can freely edit (replace, delete, change order) the stored recall channels.
Intelligent Battery with Detailed Battery Status
|Detailed battery information screen|
The supplied BP-288, 2350 mAh typical intelligent battery pack, provides up to 10.5 hours* of operating time. You can check the condition of the battery pack in the battery status screen. It is very useful for optimum charging and battery health maintenance.
* Typical operation with Tx: Rx (Max.audio): standby=5:5:90. (Bluetooth OFF, GPS ON)
- IP57 dust-protection and waterproof construction
- Operate with six AA size alkaline batteries with the BP-289 battery case
- BNC antenna
- 121.5 MHz emergency key
- Priority watch
- VFO scan, memory channel scan, priority scan
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Side tone function enables you to hear your own voice from an external aviation headset
- Internal VOX capability
- 300 memory channels (in 15 memory groups) with 12 character names
- 8.33 kHz channel spacing