- Compact size
- 16 Channels for IC-F1000/IC-F2000
- 128 Channels for IC-F1000S/T, 2000S/T
- IP67 Waterproof and dust-tight protection
- Enhanced Emergency with built-in motion sensor
- Easy to hear in a noisy environment
- Inversion voice scrambler
- 14 hours of operating time with supplied waterproof battery (BP-279)
- Quiet stand-by mode with built in 2-tone, 5-tone
- CTCSS and DTCS Icom
- MDC 1200 compatible
- Channel announcement
- 8 DTMF autodial memories
- "Shift key” function increases number of programmable key assignments
Compact, Slim Dimensions IP67 Waterproofing and Full of Useful Features
The F1000/F2000 Series is a sleek portable radio that fits nicely in your hand designed to be the go to entry to mid level radio. Three model choices, basic – no display, simple – display with simple keypad, and full – display and fully DTMF keypad, include an array of features such as a built-in motion sensor, channel announcement function, and a rugged waterproof & dustproof chassis. The radio series is ideal to meet the needs of a wide range of businesses such as those involved in the education, hospitality, and retail.
Channels: 16 or 128 channels
Output power: 5W (VHF) / 4W (UHF)
Frequencies: 136-174 MHz
400-470 or 450-512 MHz
Waterproof rating: IP67
Programmable keys: 3 or 7
Versions: No display (F1000 / F2000)
Display with simple keypad (F1000S / F2000S)
Display with full DTMF keypad (F1000T / F2000T)
IP67 Waterproof and Dust-tight Protection
The IC-F1000 & IC-F2000 series has a 24.5mm slim depth with IP67 waterproof casing. The transceiver can withstand 1m depth of water for 30 minutes. Its dust-tight construction prevents the ingress of powder dust, sand, mud and other objects.
Enhanced Emergency with Built-in Motion Sensor
With a built-in motion sensor, the IC-F1000/IC-F2000 series can detect its position, state of motion and non-motion and can send an emergency signal. The motion function detects if the transceiver is moving or shaking, for example, during a chase. The lone worker and man down functions are programmable.
Easy to Hear in a Noisy Environment
The large 36mm speaker of the transceiver provides clear companded 800 mW* audio. The built-in BTL amplifier doubles the audio output power and delivers loud and intelligible voice to a radio operator working in noisy environments.
* Typical with internal speaker
Inversion Voice Scrambler
The built-in inversion voice scrambler provides secure conversation. Up to 16 codes are selectable.
14 Hours of Operating Time with Supplied Waterproof Battery
The supplied waterproof Li-Ion battery pack, BP-279 (1570mAh typ.), provides 14 hours* of operating time.
* Tx:Rx:Standby=5:5:90. Power save function ON.
Quiet Stand-by and More
The IC-F1000/2000 series has built-in 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS signaling capabilities for group communication and selective calling..
MDC 1200 Compatible
The following MDC features are programmable:
- PTT ID
- Emergency (No ACK transmission)
- Radio check (RX only)
- Stun/Revive (RX only)
- Transmit status messages (LCD types only)
- 100 alias table (LCD types only)
When you rotate the channel knob, the radio announces the channel number.
Convenient for making radio adjustments without having to look at the radio.
- 8 DTMF autodial memories
- BIIS PTT ID and emergency call
- “Shift key” function increases number of programmable key assignments
- Surveillance function
- Escalating alarm
- Battery pack, BP-279
- Desktop charger, BC-213
- AC adapter, BC-123S
- Belt clip, MB-133