ANALOGUE/DIGITAL: IC-F5063D VHF
ANALOGUE/DIGITAL: IC-F6063D UHF (High: 450 - 520Mhz)
ANALOGUE/DIGITAL: IC-F6063D UHF (Low: 400 - 470Mhz)
- 512 channels with 128 zones
- Digital / Analogue mixed mode operation
- Conventional/IDAS Digital/IDAS Trunking/LTR -multi-mode land mobile
- Detachable front panel
- Dot matrix, multi-function LCD
- Front mounted speaker
- IP54 dust-protection and splash resistance (controller only)
- Basic LTR/Conventional mode operation
- Most popular signalings built-in - 2-Tone & 5-Tone
- MDC 1200 compatible
- BIIS 1200 compatible
- Mode dependent scan
- Voting mode scan
- Wide frequency range and large channel capacity
- Built-in inversion-type voice scrambler
- D-sub accessory connector
- Radio kill / stun / revive
- Status message & short data message (in digital mode)
Advanced VHF/UHF Mobile Series
The IC-F5063/F6063 advanced VHF/UHF mobile series has the capability to work on a variety of existing radio systems and with the addition of an UT-126H “IDAS” 6.25kHz digital option board, an organisation has the capability to migrate to the latest digital technology.
CONVENTIONAL, LTR®, DIGITAL*. JUST TRY AND OUTGROW THIS RADIO
The IC-F5063/F6063 is ideal for public safety, transportation and delivery service users. It offers advanced multi-mode operations, improved scanning and flexible installation suitable for mobile and base stations.
Channels: 512 with 128 zones
Output power: 50W or 110W VHF, 45W or 100W UHF
Frequencies: 136-174MHz, 400-470MHz, 450-512MHz
Programmable Keys: 5
Analog & IDAS Digital
IDAS, 6.25KHZ DIGITAL MODE READY
The IDAS 6.25kHz digital mode is available with the UT-126H* digital board. IDAS is Icom's digital land mobile radio system using the 6.25kHz narrowband FDMA technology. The ICF5063 series is compatible with the IDAS conventional and IDAS single-site/ multi-site trunking using the NXDN™ common air interface.
*Already installed in the F5063D & F6063D versions
BASIC LTR®/CONVENTIONAL MODE OPERATION
Group, selective, and phone calls are all available in LTR® mode. The beep on receive function informs you with a beep sound when an individual call is received
BUILT-IN VERSATILE TONE SIGNALING
Use the built-in CTCSS, DTCS, 2-Tone 5-Tone or MDC 1200 capability to set up your own talk groups, and have your radio standby quietly when other groups are talking. The built-in 2-Tone and 5-Tone capabilities allows you to send a tone code with your call and decode multiple tone codes on a channel. 40 pairs of CTCSS/ DTCS memory channels are available.
Advanced automatic number identification (ANI), selective call (Selcall) and emergency call features are available with the built-in MDC signaling. The PTT ID function sends your unit ID number when you push (or release) the PTT button. The received ID number can be decoded to a user name using the alias table. The selcall enables you to call individual or group users as you desire. The emergency call feature allows you to send and repeat an emergency message to dispatch until the dispatch responds to it. In such a situation, the radio can transmit anything the microphone hears and the dispatcher can monitor the background sound. Radio check, status, message, radio stun, revive and call log are also available.
DOT MATRIX, MULTI-FUNCTION LCD
With a high contrast dot matrix display, upper and lower case characters can be easily distinguished. You can change the display setting to show one line and 12 characters, or two lines and 24 characters via programming. LCD backlighting is standard.
VOTING SCAN (ANALOG MODE ONLY)
The voting operation detects the signal strength level of repeater stations and automatically selects the strongest station or the first station to exceed the preset signal level. This is useful for roaming between 2 or more repeater sites.
While scanning, you can program which Tx channel you want when you press PTT button. Start channel, last detected channel, priority or a preprogrammed channel are selectable. In addition, the nuisance delete function temporary removes a busy channel from the scanning list.
- Detachable front panel for flexible installation
- IP54 dust-protection and splash resistant controller
- Advanced scanning functions including Tx channel, talk back and nuisance delete
- 8 DTMF autodial memories and ANI function with DTMF
- Power on password
- Radio stun and kill functions disable a lost or stolen unit over the air
- Busy repeater lockout function
- Surveillance function temporarily turns off the LED backlight and beep sound
- Microphone hanger action programmable
- Ignition sensing line
- ±1ppm frequency stability
- Embedded ESN
- Flash CPU for future upgrade
- Built-in inversion-type voice scrambler and optional UT-109R/UT-110R available
- D-Sub accessory connector, ignition sensing line and more