Analogue/Digital: IC-F5123D VHF
Analogue/Digital: IC-F6123D UHF (High: 450-512MHz)
Analogue/Digital: IC-F6123D UHF (Low: 400-470MHz)
Analogue/Digital: IC-F6123D UHF (Low: 350-400MHz)
- IDAS conventional and IDAS single-site trunking compatible
- Digital functionality built-in...no digital option board required
- Max. 128 channel memory channels with 8 zones 8 character alphanumeric display
- Multiple analogue signalling modes built-in 5-Tone, CTCSS, DTCS, MDC 1200* and BIIS 1200*
(* Limited functions only)
- 4W (typ.) front mounted speaker and independent volume knob
- Talk back function and call mode selection
- Optional OPC-2078 D-SUB 25-pin ACC cable for GPS receiver connection
- MIL-STD-810-F rugged body
Everything You Expect in a Business Radio Plus Digital!
The IDAS IC-F5123D mobile series is a simple and straight forward range that offers business and industry radio users 6.25 kHz channel spacing, digital/analogue mixed mode operation in a mobile. Ideal for transportation, and delivery fleets, the streamlined IC-F5123D series has an abundance of mobile features and is compatible with IDAS multi-site conventional and IDAS single-site trunking thus providing an affordable digital migration path from analogue.
- IDAS™ conventional and IDAS single-site trunking
- Digital/Analog mixed mode operation
- Built-in 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS
- MDC 1200 compatible
- MIL-STD-810 F rugged construction
- 4W (typ.) front mounted speaker
128 channels with 8 zones
Ample 128 channel capacity allows most companies plenty of room to grow. Up to 8 zones lets you group together channels in logical fashion.
An 8–character alphanumeric LCD with user-friendly icons shows a variety of information and operating status such as caller's name, received message, etc.
Built military rugged!
The tough aluminum die-cast chassis and polycarbonate front panel have been tested to the MIL
standard 810 F.
Compact hand microphone
Select from 5 levels of mic grain, for clearer transmission.
Large programmable buttons
For easy access to often used functions, P0-P3 buttons are programmable to meet specific needs. Buttons and LCD display are backlit for night time operation.
GPS receiver connection
With optional D-SUB 25-pin ACC cable OPC-2078, an external GPS receiver or PC can be connected.
Powerful, front-facing speaker
4 watts (typ.) front facing speaker delivers clear and loud audio throughout a vehicle's cabin. Digital modulation adds distinct clarity to received voices.
IDAS™ digital mode operation
The IC-F5121D series provides NXDN™ CAI-based IDAS digital mode. It is also compatible with IDAS multi-site conventional and IDAS single-site trunking. The following IDAS features are programmable.
- PTT ID
- Radio check
- Call alert
- Emergency (no ACK)
- GPS data (PC and software required to show received position data)
- Individual/Talkgroup list (Max 500)
- RAN (Radio Access Number)
- Stun/kill/revive (RX)
- Remote monitor (RX)
- Digital voice scrambler
- SDM (Short Data Message)
Built-in 2-tone and 5-tone (analog mode)
2-Tone and 5-tone signalings give you selective calling, quiet stand-by and other convenient functions with programming. The stun/kill functions disable a radio over the air and the revive function restores the stunned radio.
The priority scan allows you to monitor one or two priority channels while scanning other non-priority channels. The transmit channel and talk back functions allow you to make a quick response while scanning.
MDC 1200 compatible (analog mode)
The following MDC features are available with the built-in MDC signaling.
- PTT ID
- Radio check (RX)
- Emergency (No ACK)
- Stun/Revive (RX)
- 500 alias table (Max.)
Lone worker function
When the radio is not operated for a preset period, a warning beep will sound, alerting the radio user to check in. If the radio user does not check in before the preset time runs out, then the radio automatically sends out an emergency signal.
- CTCSS/DTCS encode/decoder*
- 8 DTMF autodial memories
- Microphone hanger action programmable
- Optional DTMF microphone (HM-152T)
- PC programmable
- Power-on password function
- Time out timer
- Talk around function
- Nuisance delete function*
- Forced narrow function*