- Built-in DSC (Digital Selective Calling) Class E
- Remote control head for easy install
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) for improved sound quality
- Easy to use
- 4 x 8 inch remote controller
- Large LCD with dot-matrix characters
- Water resistant design
- 150W (PEP) of output power (4.725 MHz)
* Due to the special nature of HF Marine Radio's, Icom and RWB Communications recommend the use of specialist marine dealers. Please contact RWB Communications for a referral, 0800 744 062 or email@example.com
Advanced DSP marine radio with compact remote head
Digital Signal Processor
The digital IF filter provides flexible filter settings for narrow bandwidth signals without having to install an optional filter.
Built-in ITU Class E DSC
The IC-M802 conforms to Class E DSC requirements, vital for your safety at sea.
One touch e-mail button*
The e-mail button allows quick access to the pre-programmed e-mail frequency list.
Automatic antenna tuner, AT-140
The optional AT-140 easily connects to the radio without opening the casing. The tuner through function can be used with the AT-140.
- 4×8-inch remote controller and 4×4-inch external speaker
- Large LCD with dot matrix characters
- Channel and Group dials offer easy channel selection and operation
- Powerful 150W (PEP) output
- 0.5 to 29.9999MHz wideband receiver
- DIN and RS-232C connectors for external equipment
- NMEA 0183 interface included
- 1035 ITU, 160 programmable and 160 e-mail channels are available