- Intuitive touch-screen controls
- HF, 6m, 2m, 70cm transceiver (50MHz/144MHz/430MHz)
- Output power 35 Watts @ 70cm
- Output power 50 Watts @ 2m
- Output power 100 Watts @ HF & 6m (AM : 30 Watts)
- D-STAR DV Mode Operation
- IF signal output available for SDR and DRM operation
- Compact unit with slanted remote-head controller
- 32-bit Floating Point DSP
- Built-in speaker on controller
- Voice Recording Function
- Multi function meter and SWR graph function
- SD Card Slot for Voice Storage and Data Cloning
- 505 Memory Channels (495 regular, 4 call, 6 scan edges)
- 900 D-STAR repeater channels
Intuitive Touch Screen, Quick Response, Multi-band Radio
Intuitive Touch Screen Interface
The innovative touch screen interface provides quick and smooth operation for setting and editing various functions and memories.
Watch the touch screen video
One Touch Selection
For example, if you want to change the operating band, tap the frequency on the display. The band keys will be shown to select the operating band. Touching the multi-function meter indicator for 1 second will quickly change the transmit meter functions.
Straight Forward Operation
Just tap the mode, filter, function etc, you need to change. The touch screen responds naturally, changing your settings.
Entering frequency, callsign or editing memory channels has never been this easy. The software keypad on the touch screen allows you to input alphanumeric characters incredibly quickly.
The radio control head features a large, multi-function, "touch screen" dot-matrix LCD display that is positioned for easy view and operation. The controller is compact in size, making it ideal for limited vehicle or desktop space.
Resistive Touch Screen
The 48.6×75.9 mm; 1.91×2.99 in large resistive touch screen display can be operated while wearing gloves.
Controller Mounted Speaker and Jacks
The unique remote head design is perfect for providing loud, clear audio as well as jacks for an external speaker/headphones as well as a key and microphone.
HF/50/144/430/440MHz Multi-band, Multi-mode
The IC-7100 fully covers the HF, 50, 144, 430/440 MHz amateur bands in multiple modes, providing 100W on HF/50MHz bands, 50W on 144MHz band and 35W on 430/440MHz band.
Digital Features Controlled by the IF DSP
32-bit floating point IF DSPA high-performance 32-bit floating point IF DSP delivers rich digital signal processing features, including digital IF filter, digital twin PBT, noise reduction, CW auto tune, etc. Those digital features work on all bands from HF to V/UHF bands.
DSP Controlled AGC Function Loop
The digital signal processing is incorporated into the AGC function loop. The results of signal processing provide feedback to the AGC function. The AGC function works on the intended signal and produces a constant audio output. The AGC time constants are flexibly adjustable from slow, middle, fast (or AGC off) for each operating mode.
AGC function loop
D-STAR DV Mode (Digital Voice + Data)
The IC-7100 provides D-STAR DV mode digital voice and low speed data communication.
DR (D-STAR Repeater) Mode Operation
DR mode displayThe DR mode operation makes the D-STAR operation simple and straight forward, even if you are new to D-STAR operation.
Near Repeater Function
DR mode displayWith an external, 3rd party GPS*, search the internal database based on your location.
* External GPS receiver or manual data input required.
SD Memory Card Slot for Saving Data
SD memory card slotWhen used with an SD card, the SD card can store various contents including voice memory, memory channels, D-STAR repeater memories and other personal settings can be saved to the SD card and can be loaded to the transceiver.
Easy Vehicle Mounting with Optional MBF-1
MBF-1The combination of the optional MBF-1 suction cup mounting base and MBA-1 controller bracket provides easy tilt and swivel adjustments for mobile operation. The large suction cup can mount to dashboards or other flat surfaces and can be removed easily.
Optional RS-BA1 IP Remote Control Software
The optional RS-BA1 software allows you to operate the IC-7100 from a remote PC over the Internet or local home network.
Built-in RTTY Functions
The built-in RTTY decoder allows you to instantly read an RTTY message on the display. No external TNC or PC required for reading. The eight RTTY memories can memorize and transmit often used RTTY sentences. The RTTY memory is 70 character per memory channel.
RS-MS1A, Free Download Android™ Application
The RS-MS1A allows you to connect your Android™ device to the IC-7100*. Text messages and pictures can be sent and received with your Android™ device through D-STAR DV mode.
* The optional OPC-2350LU data cable is required to connect to an Android™ device.
- CW full break-in, CW receive reverse, CW auto tuning
- Optional multi-function microphone, HM-151
- Band scope and SWR graphic display
- RF speech compressor controlled by the DSP
- Voice memory function
- Multi-function Meter
- 495 regular, 4 call, 6 scan edge and 900 DR mode repeater channels
- 4 channels TX voice memories
- ±0.5ppm frequency stability
- Auto reply function*
- Digital callsign squelch and digital code squelch*
- 12.5kHz IF output for DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) receive
* D-STAR DV mode only
- Hand microphone, HM-198
- DC power cable
- CW keyer plug
- Spare fuses
- Separation cable, OPC-2253
- 13-pin plug ACC cable
- USB cable
- Ferrite bead*
* May differ depending on version
Rear Panel View (Main unit)
<iframe width="100%" height="100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EpyEQSr0b7Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>