— 150W MF/HF Marine Transceiver
— Data ready with 3rd party modem (HF email)
— New Zealand Type Approved
— All ITU marine frequencies & 160 USA/North Pacific frequencies
— Direct keypad TX/RX frequency entry
(RX : 0.5-29.999 MHz) (TX : 1.6-27.5 MHz)
For more information about this product please contact your nearest dealer.
SIMPLE, RELIABLE, WORLDWIDE COMMUNICATIONS
Seven characters can be programmed into each memory channel to conveniently display station names or ship names for simplified operation.
150W OUTPUT POWER
A large cooling fan system, in combination with the aluminum chassis, allows conditions for transmission at a full 150W* (PEP) RF output power—even during demanding RTTY (radio teletype) operation.
*60W (PEP) above 24 MHz bands.
- General coverage receiver
- Terminals for frequency/mode control via NMEA interfacing
- Automatic tuning function
- Large, front-mounted speaker
- Weather fax ready
- Backlight control
- CW full break-in and semi break-in
- 2-tone alarm built-in (Optional depending on version)
- 1136 channels available